Great range of Kits
Everything priced to SELL
Music Park's Drum Dept is in fact a large specialist drum store in it's own right.
Situated up stairs on the top floor of the Music Park building it is separated from the rest of the store and is a drummer's paradise!
We carry an enormous range of Acoustic and Electronic Drum Kits from beginner level to Professional kits, all priced to sell!
Cymbals are important and we stock hundreds, from all the major makers.
Percussion is also a strong area, with again a large range.
Accessories and sticks and mallets are here in abundace too.
Richo, Steve and Keyan are ready to help you with honest friendly advice and great prices.
Come in to Music Park's Drum Dept or call us on 08 9470 1020. Come in to 101 Albany Highway Victoria Park, WA
Music Park in Perth Western Australia is the place to go for all your musical requirements
Items 16-30 of 438
- Promark Performer Series Marimba PSM25 MalletsSpecial Price AUD59.99 Regular Price AUD69.99
- PROMARK DD20R Doug Demorrow Glockenspiel RattanSpecial Price AUD45.00 Regular Price AUD69.99The DD20R Doug Demorrow Glockenspiel Rattan Mallet is designed for use on orchestra bells, and work particularly well on wide bar bells. This great general purpose bell mallet produces a big sound with lots of fundamental tone, yet is still light enough for playing faster passages. Learn More
- Promark Performer Series Marimba PSM10 MalletsSpecial Price AUD59.99 Regular Price AUD69.99
- Promark Dan Fyffe Marimba Series DFP730Special Price AUD39.99 Regular Price AUD64.99Promark DFP730 mallets feature flat, oval-shaped rubber cores. Each core is weighted specifically to maximize projection. The cores are synthetic yarn-wrapped, which allows the weight of the core to dictate the level of articulation. The DFP730 is a medium-articulation mallet, with the ideal balance of tone and attack. Learn More
- Promark A-XYLO2 1 1/8" Lexan Xylophone MalletsSpecial Price AUD49.99 Regular Price AUD59.99These high-quality keyboard mallets are designed for use in any venue, indoor OR out, and are guaranteed to withstand the demands of daily practice or performance. . Pro-Marks Americorps Keyboard Mallets are the only choice for the discriminating performer. 15 7/8 Long. Learn More
- Promark Dan Fyffe Xylo/Bells Series DFP640Special Price AUD29.99 Regular Price AUD59.99
- Promark American Hickory TS8 Sean Vega System Blue Tenor SticksSpecial Price AUD39.99 Regular Price AUD44.99
- Promark American Hickory TS7 Mike Stevens Tenor SticksSpecial Price AUD44.75 Regular Price AUD49.99
- Promark PSMB5 Performer Series Marching Bass Drum MalletSpecial Price AUD99.99 Regular Price AUD114.99
- Promark PSMB4 Performer Series Marching Bass Drum MalletSpecial Price AUD89.99 Regular Price AUD99.99
- Promark PSMB3 Performer Series Marching Bass Drum MalletSpecial Price AUD71.99 Regular Price AUD79.99
- Promark PSMB2 Performer Series Marching Bass Drum MalletSpecial Price AUD69.99 Regular Price AUD74.99
- Promark System Blue DC50 Wood Tip Marching StickSpecial Price AUD16.99 Regular Price AUD22.99
- Promark Jeff Ausdemore DC18I Wood Tip Marching SticksSpecial Price AUD21.99 Regular Price AUD22.99The DC8 was designed by Texas educator Jeff Ausdemore. His stick has a "fast" feel due to the thin neck which bodes well for quick response in either single stokes or multiple bounce rudiments. The DC8's shoulder also flares out quickly to handle rim shots and the shaft provides a "full" feeling in the player's hand. The small bead provides a very clear articulation and a focused attack at all volumes. Learn More